Friday, February 5, 2010

Ps2 Hdloader Iso How Do I Boot PS2 Games From A Usb Hard Drive On Ps2 Slim?

How do I boot PS2 games from a usb hard drive on ps2 slim? - ps2 hdloader iso

I would like to know how to play PS2 games through free mc boot disk to start USB SwapMagic. A link to an ELF file to be included in the installation would be great. I was told to copy the installation files and free mc boot using my PS2 and HDLoader. He did not say which one. I heard he was the only fat. I was so heavily! What is the difference between lean and fat? There is no significant difference at all! Why should not I be able to use only HDLoader? What can I do? I try to just play PS2 games from a FAT32 USB external drive. Some sites say yes and some say no. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment